Accessing a Bluepulse Activity
To access a Bluepulse activity that has been added by your instructor in Moodle:
- Click the Bluepulse link from your course home page. This should take you to the Bluepulse hub page.
- On the Bluepulse hub page, click Go to Bluepulse to go to your Bluepulse home page.
- This is the general home page for all your courses. To view a specific course, you can search for it using the Search bar at the top or by clicking on Central Pulse.
- In the Central pulse page, click on Subjects and click View on the course you wish to view.
- The home page for that course will appear.