In these pages you can find information on how and when to enrol, how to change your enrolment, and who to contact for assistance.

Your enrolment is your responsibility. You must be correctly enrolled by the enrolment deadline each semester.

* New students enrolling for first time use Getting Started services

UNSW Canberra students can contact the ADFA team directly

Research students enrol through the Graduate Research School

* All other students, see below

Dates for enrolment

Key dates and deadlines for enrolment.

Credit transfer

Apply to have previous study recognised and the credit transferred to your current degree program.


How to enrol as a continuing undergraduate or postgraduate coursework student.

Changing your enrolment

How to add, drop or swap a course or apply for program leave, program transfer / IPT...

Stream declaration

In many programs you need to select which stream(s) you will study. Depending on your program these can include majors, minors or specialisations.

Summer term

Enrolment in Summer Term (December to January).

Forms and documents

Forms and document relating to your enrolment.

Contacts and FAQs

Contacts for enrolment support and answers to common questions.