UNSW Skill Development Program is now Recruiting volunteers to help promote equity, diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for people who are keen to learn and develop skills. You will be given a project (see below) and work in teams of 6-8. Lots of opportunities to learn about project, time and people management.
You will come up with ideas, complete budget proposals, do marketing, running events, supervising other volunteers, evaluating the event, etc.
1. Be part of the backbone of the Skills Development Program and work with staff members to oversee other teams by applying for the Program Support Team
2. Be the driver of organising fundraising events across campus by applying for the Fundraising Team.
3. Be the ambassador that promotes cross-cultural diversity and sharing of things and connecting with UNSW students in Sydney by applying for the Global Citizen Team.
4. Be connected and engage with a community partner to work on short programs/run initiatives to better the UNSW community by applying for the Community Engagement Team.
5. Be a change maker and help students transition into university life by applying for the Transition Team.
6. Be the facilitator to engage students in improving their communication skills by applying for the Discussion Community Team.
For more information about the teams: https://student.unsw.edu.au/sdp
Time Commitment: Semester 1 2018 (AUG - NOV) - and to stay for up to a year if you enjoy it!
Teams/Roles available: All Teams are opened!
Application closes on 10/07/2018
Apply to be a casual volunteer, click here
Sign up here to receive future news on recruitment, subscribe here.