10 Aug 2021, 9:30am - 3:30pm
Ainsworth Building J17 High Street Kensington, NSW 2052
Update - event postponed - please join us on 10 August.
Want to know what all the Cryptocurrency hype is about?
Join us for an eye opening look at Cryptocurrencies, facilitated by UNSW Senior Researcher, Dr Eric Lim.
Eric is passionate about the Cryptocurrency space and its potential to redefine how our business and society function. He hopes to inspire others who wish to come along for the journey
This short course will introduce you to the world of cryptocurrencies and blockchains.
What you will learn:
- Decentralization versus centralization of design of our socio-economic systems
- Basic and fundamental concepts of blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- Why blockchains and cryptocurrencies are fundamentally a disruptive technology
- How to get started on trading and holding cryptocurrencies for fun
- Introduction to some decentralized applications and decentralized financial services