Refund Request - Excess Payment

UNSW holds any overpayments or credits in your account to be applied to your next semester's fees.

You can request a refund of tuition fees if you have 

  • Overpaid your tuition fees or
  • Withdrawn from your studies before the relevant census date.

How to check your current balance

If you are a current student of UNSW view 'My Current Liability' in your My Student Profile tab on myUNSW.

If your account is in credit you can use the Refund Request Form (PDF, 87KB) to request the credit amount. Your refund may take up to four weeks to process.