Intensive Course Transfer of Credit Form

This transfer of credit form is used for current UNSW students applying for overseas short course programs such as internships, short courses, summer courses, events, conferences organised by UNSW Exchange Partners.

You can use this form to apply for credit for courses undertaken at our exchange partner institutions and potentially earn credit towards your UNSW degree. Proposed course(s) at the host university must be approved by UNSW academic staff and your UNSW Faculty Office

This form should be emailed to

Intensive Course Transfer of Credit Form (PDF)