You're about to achieve one of the biggest milestones in your life by graduating from UNSW. Whether your graduation celebrates your first degree or is the result of further study, congratulations on your success.
You can start your preparations for graduation by exploring the topics below.
In order to graduate, you must be eligible! Find out if you are eligible.
Find when and where your graduation ceremony will be held.
Please update your attendance status before the deadline.
If you are attending your graduation ceremony there is a graduation fee payable.
The Graduation Fee is $160 inc GST. This fee includes:
- Guest tickets for your ceremony (Note: 2 guest tickets per graduate for the ceremony scheduled for 10am on Saturday 17 June)
- Refreshments following your ceremony
- Hire of your academic dress from the Arc Grad & Gift Shop
- A souvenir trencher (or bonnet for PhD graduates)
- A photo of you receiving your degree on stage
- A download link to a video of your ceremony
Note: refunds are only available if you notify us prior to the RSVP deadline.
Handy graduation checklist including academic dress requirements.
Support after graduation: documents, careers, alumni...
Academic transcript, replacement testamur, award statements...
Contact details, glossary of common graduation terms and answers to frequently asked questions.