If you are eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine and a patient of the UNSW Health Service
If we have contacted you to say that you are eligible for the Phase 1b or you a regular patient of the Health Service and are eligible for Phase 1b:
If we do not have your full medical history (eg you have visited for flu vaccinations only) but you are eligible for 1b, you will need to bring along one of the following:
- MyHealth Record
- A referral from GP or treating specialist
- Alternative medical records, including:
- a printout of your medical history as recorded in your clinical records;
- a printout of your chronic disease care plan; a discharge summary from a hospital or other medical facility; or
- a valid script or medication prescribed to treat one or more of the relevant medical conditions
Once you have the documentation, call 02 93855425
The COVID-19 vaccine is free for all eligible staff, students and community members. Before you make an appointment with the Health Service however, please make sure you meet the UNSW Health Service eligibility criteria outlined at the top of the page. If you do not meet the UNSW Health Service criteria above, you may still receive a free vaccination service by visiting your nearest respiratory clinic.
You need 2 doses of the vaccine to get the best protection from the virus. When you book your first appointment, you will be given an appointment time for your second dose.