Legal Advice and Services

Legal Advice and Services

Kingsford Legal Centre

Free legal advice and assistance.

Arc student organisation

Lawyers who can help with most legal problems.

Verification of documents for DFAT

Do you need documents signed for the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT)?

Complaints and appeals

How to raise your complaint, concern or grievance about the University.

Educational Support Advisors

Help with financial concerns, tenancy issues, access to legal services...

External services