- Course fees are not affected by UNSW3+.
- Fees will be payable in Term 1, Term 2 and Term 3.
Centrelink and other benefits - Domestic students
- To retain full-time student status for the purposes of Centrelink, Austudy or other government support, students need to be enrolled in at least six subjects per year, as was the case under the previous semester calendar.
- Students need to enrol in at least one subject in each of the three normal terms (Term 1, 2 and 3), and six over the course of the year (Terms 1 to 3) to retain full time status. For students enrolling in less than a full year, students will need to enrol in a minimum of two courses per term in order to maintain full time student status.
- Students receive exactly the same amount of support from Centrelink as they previously did to support their purchase of resources. Payments however are still made twice a year so students are required to budget across the course requirements of the new calendar.
- Scholarship payments are aligned with the new term dates, but the value of UNSW scholarships paid over a year have not changed. Those on external scholarships (Commonwealth Government, external industry scholarships) are not affected so long as students maintain their full-time status.