- Course fees will not be affected by UNSW3+.
- Fees will be payable in Term 1, Term 2 and Term 3.
Centrelink and other benefits - Domestic students
- To retain full-time student status under the UNSW3+ calendar model for the purposes of Centrelink, Austudy or other government support, students will need to be enrolled in at least six subjects per year, as is the case under the current semester calendar.
- Students will need to enrol in at least one subject in each of the three normal terms (Term 1, 2 and 3), and six over the course of the year (Terms 1 to 3) to retain full time status. For students enrolling in less than a full year, it is expected that students will need to enrol in a minimum of two courses per term in order to maintain full time student status.
- Students will receive exactly the same amount of support from Centrelink as they currently do to support their purchase of resources. Payments will however still be made twice a year so students will be required to budget across the course requirements of the new calendar.
- Scholarship payments will be aligned with the new term dates, but the value of UNSW scholarships paid over a year will not change. Those on external scholarships (Commonwealth Government, external industry scholarships) will not be affected so long as students maintain their full-time status.
International student information