ACICIS New Colombo Plan Mobility Grant Opportunity

Published: 19 June 2019

If you are interested in participating in ACICIS’ Professional Practica programs in Agriculture, Sustainable Tourism, Business, Creative Arts and Design, Journalism, Development Studies and Law you may be eligible to receive a New Colombo Plan Mobility Grant.

ACICIS stands for The Australian Consortium for 'In-Country' Indonesian Studies. It is a non-profit consortium of universities that develops and coordinates high quality, in-country study options in Indonesia. Programs associated with this initiative aim to enhance students' educational experience, and produce graduates with the ability to understand the world from a global perspective.

Eligibility:

• I am a current undergraduate (Bachelor or Honours Degree) student
  • I am studying at an ACICIS Member University
  • I am an Australian citizen
  • I will be receiving credit towards my degree for participation in this program
  • I have not previously received a short-term New Colombo Plan Mobility Grant*
  • I have not previously been a citizen or permanent resident of the Republic of Indonesia
  • I am not a citizen or permanent resident of the Republic of Indonesia

Apply

There is no separate application for the New Colombo Plan grant. You will automatically be assessed for a grant alongside your ACICIS program application.

If you wish to transfer credit for this program, please complete the UNSW Overseas Short Course Application Form and Transfer of Credit Form by Monday 1 July 2019.

For more information see - Applying for credit and funding for your overseas short course.

Risk assessment

All programs involve some degree of risk to participants. If you choose to source a provider on your own, please remember to do some research on them first and ensure that they are a legitimate organisation and that the product they offer will definitely meet your requirements. Students are therefore advised to undertake their own risk assessment before departure and any participation in these programs is at their own risk.

Before departure

All students should register their travel with UNSW. You should also undertake a risk assessment before heading overseas. For more information see - How to prepare for departure.

More information