Published: 25 September 2020
- The intensive course program FDSM International Class 2020 is a three-week program hosted by the School of Management, Fudan University.
- The program provides high-quality English-taught courses covering various fields for students from all over the world and is dedicated to promoting international academic exchange and cooperation .The
- Classes are conducted in English and each course is worth 3 Fudan credits (54 contact hours)
- Student are allowed to choose one or two courses
- For more details please visit the school website here.
- Course Outlines can be downloaded from the attachment below.
Dates and Deadlines
UNSW Application deadline: 30 September 2020
Program dates: 19 October – 6 November 20
Program length: 3 weeks
Enrolment Type and Fees
Enrolment Type: Direct Enrolment
Fees: One course 20,000 RMB or two courses 28,000 RMB
Students should register their interest at http://unsw.aglobal.education/st-application by 30 September 2020.
If you wish to transfer credit for the program, you must seek approval from your faculty for credit transfer through Cross-Institutional Enrolment. For more information see - Applying for credit and funding for your overseas short course.
For further details:
Here you can see learning abroad notices and information events for short programs and exchange. We recommend you Subscribe for updates.