Published: 18 September 2020
- Robert H. Smith School of Business, University of Maryland - College Park (Maryland Smith), is calling for applicants to the International Business Agility Lab: Accounting, which will focus on a case and company from Singapore.
- The IB agility labs is a short-term virtual case challenge that allow undergraduate students to learn from global business leaders, collaborate with international peers, and focus on business resilience.
- Nominated students must be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate business program to participate.
- During these 3-4 day experiences, students will benefit from exposure to an international company, work on teams with business students around the world, and gain hands-on case experience to build their resumes and CVs.
- During the Agility Lab, teams of multinational business students will work together to solve a real-life business case.
- All sessions will be recorded should students have a scheduling conflict due to classes or other priorities.
- The Maryland Smith staff will match nominated students to their teams.
- The first round of competition will require teams to submit a recorded presentation and the second (final) round of competition will be live.
- The program includes a virtual student mixer, introduction to doing business in Singapore, and an optional virtual cultural activity.
- Exact times of each activity will be announced after students are nominated.
- Additional information about the International Business Agility Labs can be found at go.umd.edu/AgilityLabs.
Dates and Deadlines
UNSW Application deadline: 23 September 2020
Orientation, student mixer: 6 November 20
Competition: 11 – 14 November 20
Welcome, country and company presentations: 11 November 20
Round 1 (recorded presentation: finalist announced): 12 November 20
Round 2 (live presentation for finalist): 13 November 20
Winter announced, optional cultural activity: 14 November 20
This Program is offered at no cost to students.
Students should register their interest at http://unsw.aglobal.education/st-application by 23 September 2020.
This program does not bear academic credit.
For further details:
Here you can see learning abroad notices and information events for short programs and exchange. We recommend you Subscribe for updates.