Published: 16 February 2021
Get prepared ahead of T1 and work out your public transport route to campus!
Explore the map below or download the PDF.
Travelling to the Kensington campus from Central?
- L2 light rail services run to Randwick, and stop at UNSW High Street.
- L3 light rail services run to Kingsford and stop at UNSW Anzac Parade near NIDA.
- Catch the regular buses 391, 393 and 395 from Eddy Avenue Stand C and alight at Anzac Parade at UNSW.
Returning to the city from the Kensington campus?
- L2 light rail services can be boarded from UNSW High Street towards Circular Quay via the City.
- L3 light rail services can be boarded from UNSW Anzac Parade towards Circular Quay via the City.
- Customers on Anzac Parade can also catch the following services from the bus stop NIDA, Anzac Parade
- Buses towards Central: 391, 393 and 395.
- Buses towards Circular Quay, Martin Place and St James: 392, 394, L94, 396, 397 and 399.
Plan your journey to and from campus at Transportnsw.info and find out more about COVID-19 safe travel on public transport at the link below.
Find out more