Published: 18 September 2020
Single Sign On (SSO) for myUNSW will be launched on 19 September 2020.
If this is your first sign on to Office 365 or myUNSW:
- Open myUNSW
- Click 'Sign On' on the top right of the page
- On the Sign On page, click ‘Agree and Sign On’
- On the new page, enter your username in this style: zID@ad.unsw.edu.au
- Enter your password when prompted
- If this device is your own device, or is the device you use daily, click 'Yes' to stay signed on to this device.
- If this is not your regular device, click 'No' to ensure no-one can gain access to your account.
For all subsequent access:
Next time you use myUNSW, just click 'Agree and Sign On' and you’ll be signed in, without entering your username and password.
Once signed in, you will be signed in to myUNSW for a maximum of 12 hours. After 8 hours of inactivity you will be signed out automatically.
See our help with sign on page.