Published: 27 November 2017
The UNSW Professional Development Program (International Students) is an initiative to assist UNSW international students with English as a second language to further develop their communication skills in a professional setting and gain practical workplace experience to enhance their career opportunities.
This program aims to assist international students in:
- Gaining knowledge of employer expectations in the Australian workplace
- Enhancing business communication, business writing and customer service skills
- Improving interview skills and ability to perform during recruitment activities
- Gaining administration and customer service experience in an office environment
- Developing confidence in professional settings