Airport Pick-up Service
UNSW Student Development International (SDI) organises an airport pickup service for newly arriving international students commencing their programs. The service will pick you up from the international terminal of the Kingsford Smith Airport, Sydney and take you to SDI Welcome centre at UNSW’s main campus. Please note that there are no porters available to carry bags.
- Arrival Transfer: Sydney International Airport to UNSW Kensington Campus
- Dates of Operation: 13 February 2017 - 23 February 2017 (including weekend). Bookings MUST BE RECEIVED by Thursday 9 February 2017
- Hours of Operation: 6:00am to 4:00pm
- Cost: $25 per person
The International Student Welcome Desk at Sydney Airport is open 7am-11am and 6pm-10pm, 7 days a week during semester intakes and weekends at other periods
- Book an airport pickup service form
Bookings are essential and must be made by completing this form. A booking needs to be completed and submitted for each person travelling. Once you submit your booking form, you will receive a confirmation email with further details. If you do not receive the confirmation email within 3 working days please email us. If you have not received a confirmation email from SDI you will not be picked up from the Airport.
- Amend an airport pickup booking form
All amendments need to be confirmed 48 hours prior to arrival using this form.
- Cancel an airport pickup booking form
All cancellations need to be confirmed 48 hours prior to arrival using this form.
Payment for the Airport Pick-Up service must be made at time of booking.
Please note that payments are non refundable.
If you are having trouble completing any of the online forms please email firstname.lastname@example.org