Forms and Documents

Below you will find links to all the student administration forms you may need during your time at UNSW.

Make sure your form is complete, and signed by all required parties before you submit.

myUNSW Online Services

Some services and documents are only available via myUNSW Online Services, rather than via a downloadable paper application form.

To apply online for any of the following services sign on to myUNSW (My Student Profile tab > My Student Services > Online Services).