- The deadline for adding courses is the end of the first week of the teaching period in which the course is offered.
- After the appropriate deadline you must use this form to apply to add courses (proof of previous attendance may be required)
- After the add deadline and up to the relevant census date, a late enrolment penalty fee of $250 per course will apply, other than in exceptional circumstances.
- Please Note: In exceptional circumstances permission may be granted to add courses after the relevant census date. If such permission is granted the enrolment will be as a Non-Award (tuition fee liable) course. A late enrolment penalty fee of $250 per course will apply.
- Courses can be dropped online via myUNSW without financial penalty up until the census date of the relevant teaching period.
- If you drop a course after the relevant census date you will retain a HECS and/or fee liability for that course.
- You can drop courses without academic failure up until Sunday of Week 7 of standard 12 in 13 week teaching periods (excluding breaks) and up until the census date for all other teaching periods.
- If both the census date and the withdraw without penalty date have passed and you want to drop a course, you may be able to use the Fee Remission (Special Circumstances) process.