Here you can find contacts and support for postgraduate research students at UNSW.
Whether you are a current research candidate, a prospective one thinking about your research career or a member of University staff, the Graduate Research School is the central administration and support unit for all higher degree research candidates at UNSW.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 02 9385 5500
- Website: Information for current research students
UNSW offers a number of support and development services for all students. Here you can access information on the additional support services that are available specifically for postgraduate researchers.
- 'Shut Up and Write' Cafe Meet-ups
- Writing a thesis proposal or literature review,
- Advice on referencing and avoiding plagiarism,
- Support workshops, short courses and programs,
- AcWriMo (Academic Writing Month) at UNSW.
UNSW is delighted to offer our highest achieving PhD candidates a unique Professional Career Development Scholarship Program while they complete their PhD. The program provides successful candidates with:
- Professional mentoring,
- Soft-skills development,
- 12 week professional placement,
- PLUS a $24,000 scholarship.
Many foreign institutions accept research students for short-term projects with their researchers.
This program is designed to develop the teaching capability of UNSW Early Career Researchers (ECRs) and Higher Degree Research candidates (HDRs) with little to no experience of teaching.
- Services for students,
- research support,
- research consultations,
- room bookings,
- online resources
- and comprehensive subject guides to help you quickly source information relating to your study.
Newsletter for research candidates about events, seminars, awards...