The Student Information & Communications Team can help get your message out to current students via the following channels:
- All student newsletter – a weekly email send to All Students (app 55,000) featuring messages relevant to all students. If you have faculty-specific information, this may be better placed on a digital screen or Uni-verse alert. You may also want to consider…
- All Student 'Faculty' newsletter – a monthly, bumper edition of the weekly newsletter that goes to all students, segmented by Faculty and featuring special info for that faculty’s students
- Digital Screens on campus – PowerPoint content and mp4 video that feature on screens in key student locations. Template design available
- Uni-Verse app – banner ads and selected messaging via push notifications via UNSW’s very own app (app 15,000 active on-campus users)
- Current Student website – banner ads on UNSW’s most popular student facing page[s]… including Key Dates and Event listings
The Student Information & Communications Team liaise with other key student engagement colleagues and special project teams on campus, and can help get your message out to students. Please contact us with your query.