Lecture Recordings Support
UNSW Lecture Recordings (powered by Echo360) allow students to play back lectures in lecture recording enabled venues. Instructors have permission to make recordings of their lectures available or unavailable as they choose.
Recordings are not meant to replace lecture attendance. We provide them for the convenience of students who wish to replay, review and reinforce the content—and students who occasionally cannot attend due to illness or other constraints.
- System requirements
- Guide to lecture recordings:
- The purpose of recordings
- Advantages of attending lectures
- How to maximise your learning using lecture recordings
- How to access, view and download lecture recordings
- Contacts for further support