Help with Sign On
Be sure to include the "z" when you sign on (i.e. z1234567)
- Service interruptions and planned outages are posted on IT Alerts.
- myUNSW is generally available, except for system maintenance between 12:45am and 1:45am Sydney time. Moodle and other eLearning systems are generally still available during a myUNSW outage. See More FAQs for myUNSW
If you encounter difficulty with sign-on to myUNSW, Moodle or the Identity Management (IDM) system, it does not necessarily mean these systems are unavailable. You may still be able to access these systems via these alternative links:
- myUNSW - http://my.unsw.edu.au
- Moodle - https://moodle.telt.unsw.edu.au/login/index.php
- Identity Management (IDM) - https://idm.unsw.edu.au
The Identity Manager (IDM) site allows you to change your zPass and UniPass passwords.
This guide to changing your zPass provides step-by-step screen shots and information for how to change your password.