Third Party Authorisation Form

Your UNSW record is protected. If you need someone else to obtain information or documents on your behalf, you must provide your authorisation.

Use this form to

  • Authorise the release of information relating to your student record to a third party, e.g. parent/guardian, relative or friend
  • Authorise a third party to apply for and collect documentation relating to your student record on your behalf, e.g. your testamur if you are not attending your ceremony.

Submit in person, with photo ID

  1. You must submit your signed and completed form in person to Student Central. Applications submitted by a third party will not be accepted. You must present photo identification when you submit your application.
  2. The authorised third party must also present photo identification when collecting documents or obtaining information for which you have authorised them.

If you are overseas and are unable to submit a form in person, please complete and sign a request form, and scan and email the form with a certified copy of your photo ID (Passport/Driver's License) via your student or registered email account.

Download the Third Party Authorisation form here (PDF, 320 KB)