You can request permission to undertake study at another institution, and for that study to be counted towards your current degree program at UNSW.
Things you need to know
- Your application will only be considered if your Academic Standing level is GOOD
- You must obtain approval from your Program Authority before enrolling at another institution
- Some Faculties will only approve cross institutional studies in exceptional circumstances
- In addition to seeking approval from UNSW via this form, you must also submit a formal cross institutional application to the institution with which you would like to study. Be aware that acceptance is not guaranteed
- It is your responsibility to provide UNSW with official confirmation of your result(s) from the other institution, so that appropriate transfer credit can be recorded on your UNSW student record
- There is no charge for this application