Educational Support Advisors can assist students experiencing personal and health issues which are impacting their studies or attendance at UNSW. Both psychological and physical factors can be multifaceted and in turn, the Educational Support Service aims to provide a comprehensive approach to ensure students are able to effectively manage their issues and re-engage with study.
Educational Support Advisors can assist students in the following ways:
- Assist students to access various health services within and outside of UNSW.
- Assist students in applying for special consideration or amending their enrolment.
- Support students to develop a manageable workload.
Contact the Educational Support Advisors
Educational Support Advisors are available by appointment in person, over the phone, or via email.
- Counselling [CAPS] - Our qualified psychologists will provide you with a safe space in which to reflect upon your circumstances and help you find a resolution.
- Clubs and Societies - No need to feel bored and lonely on campus. Join of one the hundreds of clubs and societies available to you.
- Volunteering opportunities - Get your foot in the door or enhance your leadership potential. Many opportunities are recognised by UNSW Advantage as eligible for recognition on your AHEGS.
- Careers and Employment - We want you to succeed well beyond the classroom and translate your skills into the workforce.
- University Health Service - Book online or use the drop-in clinic to talk to a qualified doctor for all your health needs or concerns.