- The deadline for adding courses is the end of the first week of the teaching period in which the course is offered.
- After the deadline you must use this form to apply to add courses (proof of previous attendance may be required).
- Please note that approval to enrol late, will only be approved in exceptional circumstances.
- Courses can be dropped online via myUNSW without financial penalty up until the census date of the relevant teaching period.
- If you drop a course after the relevant census date you will retain a HECS and/or fee liability for that course.
- You can drop courses without academic failure up until Sunday of Week 6 of standard term and up until the census date for most other teaching periods.
- If both the census date and the withdraw without penalty date have passed and you want to drop a course, you may be able to use the Fee Remission (Special Circumstances) process.