Student Advisors can help you with
- Adjusting to life at UNSW and the broader community (home sickness, cultural, social and academic adjustment)
- Understanding student visa conditions
- Accommodation or work-related problems
- Academic difficulties
- personal and family issues
- Financial difficulties
- Enrolment changes and how these will impact on your student visa
- Advice about services available and where to get help
- Understanding UNSW policies and procedures
- Incident or issues causing you distress (emergencies, accidents, natural disasters).
How to meet with a Student Advisor
Drop-in service @ The Nucleus
Advisors available Monday to Friday for brief appointments between 10am - 4.30pm. Longer appointments can be scheduled if needed.
Please choose ISEU Drop In queue at the Kiosk machine.
Book a Consultation
Limited consultations are available on the booking system. These 30-minute sessions are available to discuss personal or academic difficulties.
If you are unable to book a consultation, please attend Drop-in Service @ The Nucleus.