Before you can apply
Before you can apply for Student Exchange, you must first complete the online Exchange Tutorial in Moodle. This tutorial will:
- Guide you through the entire application process and Faculty/program specific requirements,
- Provide suggestions on how to research your options along with funding and scholarship information,
- Direct you to our digital drop in sessions and regional presentations,
- Enable access to the application form,
- Provide links to further support while your are: preparing to go overseas, overseas and returning from overseas.
To access the Exchange Tutorial
- Log in to Moodle here using your student ID, and then
- Enter the enrolment key GlobalEdStud2014
Note if you are not currently logged in to Moodle you will see the message 'Guests cannot access this course. Please log in.' If you see this message please click the 'Continue' button and log in to Moodle with your zID. You will then be able to enrol using the above enrolment key.