Student Exchange Tutorial
Before you can apply for UNSW Student Exchange, you must first complete the online Student Exchange Tutorial. This tutorial will:
- Guide you through the entire application process and Faculty/program specific requirements,
- Provide suggestions on how to research your options,
- Enable access to the application form,
- Provide links to further support while your are: preparing to go overseas, overseas and returning from overseas.
To access the Student Exchange Tutorial
- Log in to Moodle using your student ID, and then
- Enter the enrolment key GlobalEdStud2014
Note: If you see message that 'Guests cannot access this course. Please log in.' Click the 'Continue' button and then log in to Moodle with your zID. You will then be able to enrol using the above enrolment key.