Submit a file upload assignment
Step by step instructions
- On the course home page, click the assignment name.
- On the Submission status page, click Add submission.
- On the Edit submission page:
- Read the appropriate declaration, depending on whether this is an individual or a group submission, then select the check box above the declarations.
- (For a combined online text and file upload assignment, you would paste in or enter text under Online text at this point.)
- Note: Your teacher may have specified the types of files you can upload to the assignment. If the file types have been restricted, you can view a message telling you which file formats are accepted.
- In the File submissions box, either drag-and-drop your assignment file(s) from the Explore or Finder window, or manually add them, as follows:
- Click Add
- In the File picker, click Browse.
- In the File Upload window, browse for and select the file. Click Open.
- In the File picker, enter a display name for the file to Save as and then click Upload this file.
- Follow any file naming conventions that your teacher requires you to observe for this assignment.
- Repeat steps a to d for each assignment file.
- Click Save changes. Your submitted text displays. From this page you can edit your submission, return to the course or log out.
- Back on the Edit submission page, click Save changes.
- The Submission status page will re-display. From this page, you can:
- return to the course home page or
- log out of Moodle.