Request your Mahara portfolio
Mahara is no longer being used at UNSW. We have backed up user's portfolios who have used this system in the past.
If you wish to request your backup:
- Submit a ticket to the IT Service Centre.
- The backup file will be mailed to you in 2 business days in LEAP2A format.
If you want your portfolio in HTML format you can use the following steps:
- Register for a free foliospaces account at https://www.foliospaces.org. Note that this site allows 2GB of free space.
- Once registered, click Portfolio > Import.
- Browse for the backup (zip) file we sent you.
- Review the screen for what to import and how.
- Click Import.
- You should get a "Your portfolio was imported successfully" message.
- Click Portfolio > Export
- Choose Standalone HTML website from export format.
- Choose All my data from What do you want to export.
- Click the Generate Export button.
- A zip file will automatically download or you will be prompted to save the zip file.
- Expand the zip file (normally by double clicking).
- Double click the index.html file to view your portfoilo in your browser.