- Office: International Student Experience Unit (ISEU), Ground Floor, John Goodsell Building (F20), Kensington Campus, UNSW Australia
- Map location (Grid F20, PDF, 1MB)
- Hours: 9am - 4.45pm Monday to Friday
- Phone: + 61 2 8936 7005 (Calls answered by Nucleus staff, to connect with an Advisor send us an email or join the ISEU queue)
- Fax: + 61 2 9385 6369
- Send us an email via Ask Us
- ISEU Drop-in service to see an International Student Support Advisor
- In person in the Nucleus: Monday to Friday 1 pm -4 pm. Click here to join the ISEU In-Person Queue.
- Virtual: Monday to Friday 10.30 am - 12 pm, 1 pm -4 pm. Click here to join the ISEU Virtual Queue. Please ensure your phone number is up to date on MyUNSW and/or you have access to Microsoft Teams as you will be called when it's your turn.
International Student Support Advisors (ISSA)
For personalised advice and information about all aspects of your university life, see a Student Support Advisor.
Australia Awards Team
After hours emergencies
See Emergency contacts