Moodle Support for Students
Moodle is an open-source learning management system that is used to deliver blended and online courses throughout UNSW. This page contains links to instructions on using Moodle.
- Moodle login
- Help with log in, accessing a course, time out and log out
- Outages for Moodle and eLearning
- System requirements
- Moodle mobile
- Guide to online study
- What’s on the My home page?
- What’s on a course home page?
- Edit your profile (and configure your notification settings/forum subscriptions)
Files and content
- Upload a file to your Moodle course - for example, into a forum post
- Insert an image or video
- Video assignments
- Blackboard Collaborate (Virtual Classroom)
- Use the Media Collection activity
- Use the OU Wiki activity
- View a rubric or marking guide
- Submit an assignment
- Access your marks
- Turnitin assignments
- Smart Sparrow activity