There are two sets of questions in the myExperience survey – course questions and teacher questions. The same teacher questions are asked for all teachers i.e. lecturers and tutors.
1. I felt part of a learning community.
2. The feedback helped me learn.
3. The course resources helped me learn.
4. The assessment tasks were relevant to the course content.
5. Overall, I was satisfied with the quality of the course.
6. What were the best things about this course? [Open comments]
7. What could be improved? [Open comments]
1. This teacher encouraged student participation.
2. This teacher provided helpful feedback.
3. Overall, I was satisfied with the quality of this person's teaching.
4. The best features of this person's teaching were__. [Open comments]
5. This person's teaching could be improved by__. [Open comments]
Note - in the live myExperience survey, the teacher's [Preferred name] + [Last name] will be listed in replacement of 'this teacher' i.e. 'Joe Bloggs encouraged student participation'