Live Chat is available to all new UNSW students and connects you with a senior UNSW student online, so you can ask questions from anywhere!
You can connect from Friday 17th January to Friday 6th March 2020, 12pm to 8pm* AEST, Monday to Friday, via the Live Chat box below.
Through the Live Chat you can ask any question about student life, and a friendly peer will point you in the right direction, including:
- What is the difference between a tutorial and a lecture?
- What is a day in the life of a UNSW student like?
- What are the best ways to make friends and meet new people?
- Have I processed my enrolment properly? Who should I contact to ensure I have finalised my enrolment?
- What do I need to do to help me settle in once I have enrolled?
- Is there anything I should do to prepare over the holidays, before I start my first classes?
- How does orientation week work and what do I need to go to?
- I'm an internatioanl student, what support is available to me?
- What’s the best way to find my way around campus on my first day?
- What’s the easiest way to get to campus? What is public transport to and from campus like?
- How can I get my ID card?
- What volunteering and co- curricular programs are avalable while I study?
And any other questions you can think of to help you settle into life as a UNSW student.