Program Transfer

Program Transfer

This page tells you all about applying to change programs at UNSW.

Before you change

After enrolling, you may find you are unhappy with your program or with some of the courses you have chosen. If so, speak to your Program Authority or the First Year Student Contact in your faculty to see what possibilities are open to you.

Your choices may be limited by the progression rules of your program, which set down the compulsory courses you must take and the order in which you must take them. However, it may be possible to withdraw from courses, to add courses or to transfer to another program of study.

You must follow the correct procedures to withdraw, add courses or transfer. If you don't, your academic record may list failures for courses you have not attempted.

Applying to change

See also