The eligibility criteria varies for programs across UNSW. While many coursework programs are available for IPT, some programs that have other selection processes or criteria, such as undergraduate Medicine, won't be available.
To use the IPT service, you must be:
- an undergraduate student.
- currently enrolled or on official program leave from UNSW. This excludes discontinued, excluded, suspended or lapsed enrolments.
- a commonwealth-supported domestic student or an international student. International students should see this important note for sponsored international students.
- not in your final term of study. If you're in your final term, contact the relevant Program Authority directly.
- over 18 years old. If you are under 18, contact The Nucleus: Student Hub to complete your application.
Your eligibility depends on:
- your Weighted Average Mark (WAM) in your current program or your overall studies at UNSW,
- the units of credit (UOC) you have completed and/or are enrolled in,
- our being of GOOD academic standing,
- you having no fee blocks, e.g. outstanding tuition fees,
- places being available in the program to which you want to transfer.
- compliance with the academic rules of the program you wish to transfer to. See Program availability for specific academic requirements.