The eligibility criteria may vary for programs across UNSW. While many coursework programs are available for IPT, programs that have other selection processes or criteria, such as undergraduate Medicine, won't be available.
To use the IPT service you must be:
- An undergraduate student.
- Currently enrolled or on official program leave from UNSW. This excludes discontinued, excluded, suspended or lapsed enrolments.
- A commonwealth-supported domestic student or an international student (see this important note for sponsored international students).
- Not in your final semester of study. If you're in your final semester, contact the relevant Program Authority directly.
- Over 18 years old. If you are under 18, contact Student Central to complete your application.
Your eligibility depends on:
- Your Weighted Average Mark (WAM) in your current program or your overall studies at UNSW,
- The units of credit (UOC) you have completed and/or are enrolled in,
- Your being of GOOD academic standing,
- Having no fee blocks (e.g. outstanding tuition fees), and
- There being places available in the program to which you want to transfer.
- Your compliance with the academic rules of the program you wish to transfer to. See program availability for specific academic requirements.