Additional UNSW Support

Depending on the type of help you need you may find that these other UNSW services helpful:

  • Student Support & Success - has academic advisors who can help you with any challenges that may be affecting your studies
  • International Student Experience - can help with personalised advice and information about all aspects of university life, student visa, wellbeing, academic performance or if you need help but don’t know where to go

  • Equitable Learning Service - (formerly Disability Support Services) is a free and confidential service that provides practical support to ensure that your health condition doesn't adversely affect your studies

  • Arc Legal - can help you work out what the next step could be if you are facing any legal challenges

  • Nura Gili - is a point of contact for indigenous students on campus